Are you getting results with direct mail? Do you have a direct mail strategy?
Offline marketing is just as critical as your online marketing, but only productive when done correctly. Specifically, farming can be a great revenue piece to your business. Here are the steps to creating a productive farming strategy:
- Pick a neighborhood with high turnover
- Pick a neighborhood that is not dominated by one agent or one company
- Mail postcards once a month!
- Design your postcards with community information and market statistics
- Have a call to action on each postcard. An offering of something valuable for free
- Every time there is a new listing in the neighborhood, preview it
- Personally visit every FSBO in the neighborhood
- Contact every Expired Listing in your farm if permitted in your market
- Hold open houses consistently when you get a listing in your farm
- Hold another agent’s listing open in your farm if they will allow it and you don’t have any listings
Farming is a system that requires consistency. If you would like to get a productive farming system in place.
Schedule an Appointment
We understand that your interest in exploring a career with MaxWell Challenge Realty should remain private and confidential. After submitting your information, you will be contacted by our Recruiting Associate who will answer any questions and coordinate a priority interview with you.